Rosannas Florists have been creating Funeral Tributes and Sympathy Floral Arrangements for over 3 decades . Our funeral floral service has created and delivered displays and tributes to ceremonies and services in Watford , Hertfordshire and London .
We offer a bespoke service and would welcome families and friends of the deceased to our 193 St Albans Rd wd24 5bh shop to personally order their designs and the choose their favourite flowers from our range of Dutch fresh flowers . . Our Funeral Flowers and Floristry service can create the following :
Funeral Sprays and Sheaves Funeral Wreaths Funeral Cushions and Hearts
Chapel of Rest Flowers Funeral Letters Religious Tributes
Funeral Posies and Baskets Casket Tributes Childrens Tributes
Funeral Arrangements Urn Floral Tributes Sympathy Flowers
Funeral Hearts Funeral Crosses Sports Tributes
Wake Flowers Green and Woodland Funeral Tributes
Red and White Flowers were once the traditional colour theme for funerals. Now we have much more freedom in our creations.
• Blue flowers, such as the iris or hydrangea, are calming and portray a peaceful ambience, associations of masculine and tranquility.
• Pink conveys a sense of motherliness, care , joy, femininity and life.
• Purple has associations with royalty and ritual. It usually represents contemplation, accomplishment or admiration.
• Red Roses, the symbol of romance, love and passion are also appropriate as funeral flowers for their symbolism of strength and courage.
• White has connections with purity, innocence, reverence and spirituality. For funeral flowers, white conveys modesty and elegance, peace and tranquility.
• Yellow usually expresses a feeling of celebration. As a symbol of friendship and happiness it can be a meaningful addition to any funeral tribute.
• Green tones bring with them a feeling of closeness, Nature and naturalness. The colour often brings a message of resilience and renewal.
If you prefer to order using our website please select from one of our sympathy design styles below: and should you have any queries please call 01923 211 267
We are very proud to acknowledge our working relationship with the following Funeral Directors , Chapels of Rest and Crematoriums
M.K.Ginder & sons , Coop Funeral Care , MacCleans Funeral Services , West Herts Crematorium , JS Funeral Services , James Peddle Ltd and Hemley Funeral Services .
We are proud sponsors of The Peace Hospice .